Why You Need a Permit in Kentucky!
You may have heard that you don’t need a permit to carry concealed in Kentucky. That is true but without a permit you have a lot of restrictions that burden you as the gun owner. Read all the reasons why you need a permit here: Why You Still Need an Kentucky Permit
ConcealedCarry.com provides various NRA Firearm Training Classes and Kentucky certified Concealed Carry Classes. Our classes can help prepare students to apply for concealed weapon permits in the state of Kentucky. Our instructors are all certified by the state of Kentucky. Please view our CCW Class Schedule below. Request Private Classes and read answers to frequently asked questions by using the links above.
To see other class and training options beyond concealed carry classes please click here.
Upcoming Classes include:
- January 29, 2022
- February 05, 2022
- February 12, 2022
View our full list of classes offered here.
We Accept Payment in the form of Visa and Mastercard via our online secure checkout. (Or pay with cash at the class)Gift Certificates Available Here
Now teaching Kentucky Concealed Carry Classes & NRA Courses in Louisville, & in Your Own Home!
EVERYTHING Is Included in Our State CCW Classes to obtain a Kentucky permit.
- All State Required Instruction including:
- Basic firearm mechanics & operation
- Concealed Carry Ammunition overview
- Different types of Concealed Carry firearms
- CCW General firearm safety
- Legal instruction including Justifiable Force, Citizen’s Arrest, Reciprocity, Firearm transport, etc
- Concealed Carry Firearm storage & accessories overview (holsters, safes, etc)
- Escalation of Force
- Criminal & Civil Liability
- Firing stances and positions
Students do need to bring a photocopy of their drivers license to the Kentucky CCW Class.
If you have been considering getting a Concealed Carry Permit, now is the time to act. Currently the Kentucky CCW Permit is valid in 34 states and counting.
Each instructor uses a uniform curriculum that covers vital Kentucky CCW info and state law. Learn about each instructors individual qualifications by visiting their profile page.